martes, 23 de marzo de 2010

Conducting interviews Peter Atwood21: 00 19/03/2010, John Baichtal, makers, MAKE: blog

Conducting interviews Peter Atwood21: 00 19/03/2010, John Baichtal, makers, MAKE: blog


Peter Atwood of Turners Falls, Massachusetts makes a living as a knife and tool maker. He produces limited runs of unique items every few days, then put on his blog, Pocket Metro tool. The name of your blog indicates that his approach: a small key tools. However, Atwood creates a variety of metal items such as rulers, steel vessels, whistles, PRYBARS, ring tools, and so on.

in 2000 discovered the world of custom knives and I was immediately hooked. When I realized I could actually make my own knives and gadgets, which makes it even better. And that continues to this day. This is what I really love doing and I hope to do for the rest of my time on this earth.

I specialize in pocket tools and knives, key chain, although I have many knives and even some larger leaves fixed throughout the year. But my main love is the little things. I'm constantly working on new designs of gadgets, PRYBARS, small edged tools and hand tools only. My philosophy is that if there are, then you will not be there when needed. Hence the obsession with small tools that contain a large amount. Realistically, they are the ones most likely to be in your pocket or keys instead of languishing behind the seat in the car or stuck in your toolbox in the garage.
Read more | Permalink | Comments | Read more articles manufacturers | Digg this!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario