martes, 23 de marzo de 2010

Laser cutting old vinyl LPs18: 15 19/03/2010, Sean Michael Ragan, furniture, MAKE: Blog

Laser cutting old vinyl LPs18: 15 19/03/2010, Sean Michael Ragan, furniture, MAKE: Blog


Personally, these laser cut plastic tables Studio Israel Groovy (warning: I really could not find them on your website and Flash) are not to my taste, but I like the fact they put some old vinyl records in laser cutter and accomplished something pretty cool of them. Bonus: In the table on the left uses the cutting table to the right as the decor, so there is very little waste. [via Recyclart]

Update: I could do better in life in general, if I, you know, use my eyes more. As a commentator has noted, the final inspection of the photograph indicates that the detail of the table of the left hand is not, in fact, exactly the trimming of the table on the left. That does not mean he could not do it that way, at least ... [Thanks, Click!]

More information:
Love is in the air (cut vinyl record silhouettes)

Read more | Permalink | Comments | Read more articles in Furniture | Digg this!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario