martes, 16 de marzo de 2010

Firefly Workshop17: 00 14/03/2010, John Baichtal, toolbox, MAKE: Blog

Firefly Workshop17: 00 14/03/2010, John Baichtal, toolbox, MAKE: Blog





While I love a good shop dirty, thank you clean if only for tips on organizing my own space. Craig and Cindy Smith store, which they call the Workshop on Firefly, gives some neat tricks. Also, what about Astromech Dome and the eyes of Wall-E?

I am not a "green monster", but uses a large amount of debris in my organization of the workshop. My main work table was damaged by a cell counter negotiating a lumberyard. Many of the shelves, storage and organization are cubbys my pile of wood. A metal shelf was about to be discarded, but it became a low platform with a double-wide counter. Storage under my stairs was impossible to access, in addition to water in the basement from time to time I would have to throw everything possible to prevent mold from moisture trapped. So he made a display of the storage platform that retains elements of soil, air flow

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario